Monday, December 19, 2005

Fun times...

Hope everyone had a splendid weekend. At 4am on Friday morning Becca and I were at St Mary's Hospital ER with me in much pain. As it turned out, I have/had a kidney stone. Bill and Deb became my new friends when they brought the pain medication. I took the day off Friday and did a lot of sleeping thanks to the pain meds.
 
I returned to work today hopeful that the stone has broken up and I am over another kidney stone (for those of you keeping track, this stone was number two for me). I have not taken any pain meds since Friday so I think I'm over it but we'll have to see.
 
Anyone has any fun kidney stone stories to share?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My!
I am glad to hear that you are doing better. I have never had the pleasure of dealing with that sort of thing.
With any luck I'll be able to leave it to the pro's like you ;)

Kedron Rhodes said...

Thats rough bro! Hope you're feeling 100% for the holidays!