Monday, December 13, 2004

Happy Monday morning

Happy Monday everyone. I am not sure if I will be able to out do Amelia's most recent blog entry but I'll bring you up to date on what has been happening with Becca and I.

We are definitely in the thick of the holiday season. Right now the biggest stress is the Christmas program at church this coming Sunday night. I think the program will go well but there is a lot to do in the meantime. I am looking forward to having more freetime during the week after it is over.

Last night I went to my in-laws church to hear a group called ALIVE. I have gone on a missions trip to Guatemala with some of the people from this group. Last night they were reporting on a trip some of ALIVE's members took to Mexico. It was nice to see the group again. I was able to sing one of the songs with them which was unexpected but very fun. The song is called ¿A quien ire? which translated means To Whom Will I Go? The songs reminds us that God wants us to come to Him when we experience problems and tribulations.

That's all from me for now. Nothing too exciting going on around here I guess.

No comments: