Thursday, April 21, 2005

Change: It is good

Have you ever noticed how Satan can take a good thing and twist it for bad? I'm sure everyone can give examples of this. I'm also sure this is not a new concept to most of you. In life right now there is much change on the horizon. The changes are good and they will help those effected by them, however change at the same time is difficult. An example of a change is my friend candidating at a local church to be their senior pastor. He and his family presently attend the church where Becca and I attend. If my friend is accepted at this church (which is quite likely) they will be changing churches. Though we will still see them, things will be different.

A prayer I am praying for myself is that I would not allow these changes to make me discouraged. I need to trust that God is in control and that He does all things well.

No comments: