Thursday, September 22, 2005

Conference Fun!

What an amazing week! I can't believe today is Thursday and the majority of my co-workers go home tomorrow. It has been an amazing time to fellowship with them and get to know my co-workers better. Tonight there is a special banquet dinner prepared and we will be giving gifts from Discovery House Publishers and Walk In the Word. Tomorrow morning I will leave at 7am driving some of my co-workers back to Grand Rapids and taking many people to the airport.

Last night I was sad about the end of the week coming but I am doing much better now. I am looking forward to going home, seeing my wife and returning to "normal" life. Thanks for all your prayers and concerns for our conference.

1 comment:

TransitionGirl said...

What is normal anyway!! lol