Thursday, September 01, 2005

The month long mission conference has started

Guests for our International Conference have started to arrive. 6 guests arrived on Tuesday night with 3 more arriving last night. It is so exciting for me to see people whom I have met before as well as meet people for the first time who I only knew as a name on an email. One thing that impacts me a lot with my Asian friends is their work ethic. Once they arrive they start working right away. After our chapel service yesterday the RBC staff normally leaves and the Building & Grounds team starts to clear the chairs. Some of the International team there instinctively saw chairs that needed to be put away and chipped into help. I am very impressed and blessed to work with these servants of the Lord.
 
Hopefully I can post some pictures of my friends later on.

No comments: