Tuesday, November 01, 2005

So many meetings....

This week is one of those weeks where good things are happening, but I will be glad when it is over. Sunday night I had a strategic planning meeting at church. Last night I had another strategic planning meeting. Tonight I have an Elder board meeting. Tomorrow night I hope to spend some time with Becca since I will be away Thursday night on a men's retreat. I'm coming back early from the retreat on Friday so that I can have a worship practice on Saturday and small group on Saturday night. Whew...let me catch my breath now.

On another note, my friend Debby Li has changed servers for her website so please check out her blog at the new location. The link to her site (My Thoughts...My Say) has been updated in the links on the left of my blog.

Have a great Tuesday!

tmsasti

No comments: