Tuesday, September 04, 2007

3 weeks and counting...




Only three weeks until my due date. I am sure the time is going to fly by. This past weekend, with the help of a friend we were able to get the nursery painted. Chris and I were even able to get the crib put together. We are so proud of ourselves.




I can't believe how much stuff I need to do yet before the baby comes. But, if it doesn't get done, that will be ok. This coming weekend we have our shower, which will mean that more stuff will be coming into the house and more stuff to find places for. That has been the hardest part so far, finding a place for everything.


I am getting anxious and excited. I know Chris can't wait either!! I am so grateful for God's favor in this pregnancy. I am just starting to show a little. I have had no real complications or complaints. I think the worse part has been the heartburn, which I am use to so that hasn't been a big deal. Before I got pregnant, I was worried about all the things that could go wrong, bed rest, gestational diabetes, not being able to find maternity clothes, gaining way to much weight, etc. I feel great and look great, I am very fortunate.

No comments: