Monday, October 16, 2006

New Furniture

My parents are in the process of downsizing, so Becca are inheriting some furniture from them. This is a win-win situation for everyone because my parents are rid of it and Becca and I can certainly use it. We also don't mind the price for the furniture either :) My dad came up on Friday with a friend of his and delivered a piano, a futon, and a set of drawers with a hutch top. The piano was the one I used to learn on so it is nice to have it in our home. A friend of mine tunes piano for a reasonable price so I'll have him out soon to have that done. I look forward to playing the piano again. I have missed it.

Also, exciting news on another front, last week the proposal for the community center at Becca's employment was granted final approval. This has been a long time coming and I'm very excited for Becca. She has put a lot of work into this and I'm proud of the work she has done. You can read more about the community center here.

That's my story for now. Have a great day!

No comments: