Sunday, March 21, 2004

Great day in God's house

I still am not sure what made this morning's worship service so good, but God used it in amazing ways. Pastor started his service leading us toward the Passion week. Also, after the service Becca and I had some great conversations with people at church. I am very happy for these opportunities for Becca to get to know people at Green Lake.

I am also so happy that a lady from my parent's church is organising a wedding shower for us in Cleveland. The shower will be on April 3rd at 1pm at Cathy Bennett's house (email me for information). It is encouraging to hear her excitement for putting this event together.

Well now I believe it is time for a Sunday afternoon nap. I have not had one in 3 weeks so here we go.

Until tomorrow...

No comments: