Friday, March 26, 2004

It's Friday, bring on the weekend!

Here is Chris' random thought for today. We live in a very chaotic world and at times, especially in Christian circles, it seems like the end goal is removing as much chaos as possible. Now, I know that God is a God of order (e.g. his method of Creation), however do you think it is possible that he uses these seemingly random, chaotic, events for His purposes? Should our goal perhaps be not to necessarily want to remove the chaos but try and allow God to use it. What do you think? Email me your feedback

For once in a very long time I feel a sense of completion as I approach the end of this work week. God has certainly been good throughout, though I confess I'm not always the same way. I feel like God has allowed me to accomplish a lot this week and therefore there is not much hanging over the weekend till Monday.

I stayed in last night and feel a bit better today. Our new small group at church is meeting for the second time tonight. I have been praying a lot for this group because it feels like we are having difficulty getting started. I don't necessarily know what this means, but I do know that I should pray about it. We are starting a video series on Matthew and seeing where that takes us. I think it is a great idea but I just want to get something started.

Tomorrow will be the big invitation work day. Becca's mom has already started them, however there is much work left to do. I hope to post a picture of the invitation so you all can see it. We are very proud of the way they turned out.

Have a good weekend!

No comments: