Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Small group comments, etc

Last Friday night our new small group met for the second time. I was very anxious about this meeting, particularly since it had been over a month since the group had met. I was amazed how quickly it felt like it had been no time at all since we had last seen each other. I was also very blessed to see how the group was functioning so much like a group, during its second meeting.

For our study time we watched a video called Baggage that was produced by Mars Hill Bible Church. I am still amazed how much they can pack into a 14 minute video. The topics covered in this video ranged from forgiveness to guilt-filled living. I was blessed by Rob's honesty as he spoke. I look forward to hopefully seeing this video again as well as the others in the series. I cannot find a link to the video company who produces these videos, but when I find it I will put it on the Blog.

Had a wonderful practice last night with people from my church. God is really using these times together to help us musically and spiritually. Tonight is the budget meeting for the Missions Committee. I am very excited about my involvement with this group and what God is doing through our missionaries all around the world.

Have a great day!

No comments: