Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Wow this week is flying by...

I cannot believe it is Wednesday already. This week is flying by. Tonight we have our engagement pictures. Better late than never. They should be posted on the Internet soon so I'll make a link on the blog to the pictures if you interested in seeing them or purchasing them.

More wedding related events are being scheduled. Counseling starts on the 12th and cake testing on the 6th.

Monday of this week was absolutely crazy. I was working on a project with our PerĂº office all day on Monday and ended up farther behind when I left than when I came in. I don't understand how that works. However, miraculously, within 10 minutes of arriving on Tuesday the problem was solved. How does that work??!! Oh well, I'm just glad they are up and running.

Yesterday afternoon I really thought I was in trouble. A member renewal was not done for Brasil and it did not appear that I was going to be able to do it. With my boss arriving back today I did want to have to tell him this story. Well, just as soon as the problem arose, the problem was corrected. How does that work??!!

Today is pretty calm so far but the day is young. That's about all for now folks. Enjoy your Wednesday.

No comments: