Saturday, July 31, 2004

Lazy hazy crazy days of summer

I love being able to sleep until 10am on Saturday mornings. The major advantage to having a one bedroom apartment is that it does not take long to clean it (Amens from Supa K & Ameliou in the background) :)

Today was a lazy day. I sleep in until 10am and then not 3 hours later I was asleep again in the Lazy Boy at my in-laws. When my mother-in-law says you need to sleep I do not argue. We grilled out and enjoyed the evening with them in Zeeland.

I was excited to see The West Wing on TV tonight however I am concerned they are moving it from Thursday nights to Saturday nights. Needless to say I am very not well with that function. Hopefully when the new season starts in the fall we will all be back to normal.

Enjoy your Saturday night!


No comments: