Monday, November 08, 2004

Fun weekend and prayer request

What am amazing weekend! Becca and I along with two other leaders took the youth to the Word of Life Superbowl in Kalamazoo. This was an all-night activity. We went to a K-wings hockey game, had an evangelistic speaker, went bowling and then had free reign of the rec center at Western Michigan University. I really enjoyed this experience as it gave me the opportunity to hang out with the teens in a more casual setting.

The majority of the day Saturday was spent sleeping. We woke up around 3:30 and got ready to have Jared, Susan and Misty over. We played games and watched Trading Spaces. Did anyone catch the Trading Spaces last night where they showed rooms that people absolutely hated? I don't think I would ever let Hildi touch a room in my house even if she paid me.

I don't do this often on here but I have a prayer request. My wife really needs a new job. The job where Becca is currently working is making her physically ill. We are really not sure what we should do next and therefore we are in need of wisdom. Please pray that God would guide us where He would have us to go and that we would be very sensitive to His voice.

Thank you for your prayers and friendship!

No comments: