Thursday, November 18, 2004

New Starbucks!!!!

Well Ameliou and Supa K are making me look real bad so I better get to posting again.

I must say I am very excited because the newest Starbucks has come to Grand Rapids. There is a Starbucks located in the Meijer right by my work so no excuses for not having a Venti Caramel Apple Cider in hand at all times. I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is a week from today. Where did the summer and fall go? It feels like my wedding was yesterday and that was back in June.

Very busy times for Becca and I this week. We had a meeting last night for our missions trip to Thailand this summer and a Youth Advisory Board meeting. The Board has not met for a while so I really wasn't sure how the meeting was going to go, but I knew that we needed to meet badly. Though the meeting definitely had its ups and downs, I felt support from the Board for what Becca is trying to do as Youth Director. It is obvious that Becca did not grow up Baptist and everyone else in the room did, but I think this will afford us the opportunity to learn about each others traditions and work together as a group.

2 comments:

Kedron Rhodes said...

"But we have never done it that way before."

Welcome back. :)

amelia said...

Does GR still only have the 1 free standing Starbucks in East GR? I'm sure the new one inside Meijer will do just fine to promote your addiction, it just doesn't provide much ambience though...