Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone! I was at my in-laws today for lunch and I realised my family is in 3 states today. My mom is in Cleveland, Becca & I are here in Grand Rapids while my dad and sister are at my grandmother's in West Virginia. Yeah for free nights and weekends. I called my dad and sister earlier. I'll call mom later on when we are home.

I'm enjoying the opportunity to relax and enjoy Resurrection Sunday. We had an incredible service today at church. I am so excited to see the way the Lord brought the service together. I was concerned as I did not know what we were doing on Thursday but God brought things together.

I must include the picture below of my buddy Christopher. I took this picture when he was with me and his dad Jesse looking at a house.

Enjoy the rest of your Easter Sunday!

No comments: