Thursday, March 24, 2005

House update

DO INDEED BE A GOD!!!! Okay maybe that was a bit dramatic but I am super glad I can post from work again. For a while, the site where I go on Blogger was blocked. Can't imagine why :-D

Anything I need to give you all an update about the house. Thank you all for your many comments, prayers and support. After the inspection on Tuesday we did decide to remove our offer from the house (which actually just reminded me that I need to send the release of purchase agreement to my realtor...oh my what a morning it has been so far). At this point we are not sure if we want to rent for another year or keep looking. Either way we are taking the weekend off and will continue on Monday.

Thank you again for all your comments, prayers and encouragement. We appreciate it!


Jason said...

One vote for keep looking. If you want a house you'll be much happier in your own home then renting for another year. However if you do end up renting, try to get a decent buy out option negotiated into the lease.

sdffsdafsadsfda said...

I agree with Jason. All the way around.

And thanks for the kind words about my blog. :-)

Oh, and if you're still looking for a house, we're still looking to rent, sell, or rent-to-sell OUR house in GR. If you're interested, let me know.

Chris & Becca said...

Well Jason & Pfitz we will keep looking. There are so many homes for sale so there have to be one for us.

Pfitz - What is your current email address? Send it to me at