Friday, April 16, 2004

Another week

Well I have been quite the blog-slacker this week. Amelia is making me look bad but it's all good.

Did everyone see the final Apprentice last night? I must admit I am getting into some of the reality TV shows. I probably won't watch the Apprentice when it comes back in the fall but it was interesting this season at least.

The other exciting news from this week (much more exciting than the Apprentice I should add) is Becca and I started pre-marital counseling. The pastor who is marrying us has a very unique, but good style toward counseling. We will meet with him for about a half hour or so during which he will present us a topic. The rest of the time Becca and I will spend together talking about that topic ourselves. During the next session we'll let him know what we came up with and go from there. Jonathan does not hold himself out to have all the answers and I find this perspective a refreshing one.

Tomorrow Becca and I are headed to Chicago with our friends the Fleegers. Hopefully we will be able to post some pics from the trip on the Blog next week.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: