Monday, April 12, 2004

Fun Easter weekend

It has been a while since I have posted on here so I better get cracking.

Becca and I went to Cleveland this weekend to visit my family. Overall I would say it was a good visit. We had a lot of relaxing time which I think we both needed. One of the highlights for me was going through a lot of books that I have stored at my parent's house to determine which will be kept and which will be given to Goodwill or Baker Book House.

We attended Grace Baptist Church yesterday. It hurts me to see the church where I was raised going through hard times. I know that God will use these circumstances to do incredible things, however it is still a bit painful in the meantime. There is only one staff member (the youth pastor) right now, and therefore he has a lot of responsibility. I would not have chosen anyone else to be in Steve's shoes right now, but I am sure it is difficult. Please pray for this church as it comes to your mind.

Well I must get going. Much to do at work this morning as I'm at Outlook training this afternoon. I always like learning about new software, just not necessarily after an afternoon two days in a row.

Have a great day!

No comments: