Thursday, May 27, 2004

Happy move week!

Well better than late than never, here is the next installment in my blog.

This week is move week as I am moving into the new apartment on Saturday. I am really looking forward to moving. I have been able to get rid of a lot of things I no longer need which has been good. It has been interesting through this process to look at notes and books from earlier seasons of my life. Many memories.

I was saddened today to hear of the passing of one of my co-workers wife. He was in New Zealand at the time for some meetings. He was called home early as she was not doing well, but he was not able to get home before she passed this morning at 5am. I could not imagine being in his shoes right now, though I know full well that the God that he and I both serve will comfort and lead him through these days. Please remember Howard in your prayers along with his sons.

Well, that's all for now. Off to a gathering tonight with some friends at one of my friend's new house. It should be fun. Hope to post some pictures from it tomorrow.

Chris out

No comments: