Monday, May 31, 2004

Thoughts from the new apartment

This is my first blog entry from the new apartment. The reality of Becca's and my upcoming wedding is hitting me on new levels, especially as more and more things are moved into our apartment. I continue to be amazed at how God is bringing us through this process. My faith is constantly being renewed and strengthened. Part of me is very glad for this, the other part wishes my faith were stronger the whole time.

I found out the best way to make a move go quickly: invite people over the night of move day. We invited a few friends over on Saturday night and had a great time. Jesse and I put together the grill just in time to use it to cook dinner. We are so blessed to have the friends we have and we both love to entertain. Saturday night is just the tip of the iceberg of the times we will have in our new apartment. I can't wait to see what God will do in this space as long as He has us here.

Chris out

No comments: