Thursday, May 20, 2004

Rainy day un-blahs

Today is a rainy day in Grand Rapids. As I was preparing to come to work I noticed lightning outside my apartment window. I am not accustomed to seeing lighting at 7:30 in the morning so this was definitely an experience for me. Many people get gloomy when it is raining outside, however for some reason I am not feeling that way. I realise that we need the rain. I remember in past years the farmers crops have not been what they could have been because of the lack of rain. Therefore, I am grateful for the rain, though it may present temporary difficulties. (It does make me very excited I am going to the Dominican Republic for my honeymoon in 24 days!)

Becca and I are preparing for wedding #2 of 2004. Bryan and Julie are getting married this Saturday. Becca and I went to the Philippines with Bryan in 2001 and have kept up with him since then. I lived with Bryan for a few months when I first started at RBC in 2001.

One final fun note, my team here at RBC threw Becca and I a wedding shower on Tuesday. I uploaded some of the pictures to my website and one is posted below in this blog entry.



Enjoy the rest of your Thursday!

tmsaisti

No comments: