Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Tuesday thoughts

I must apologise to my blog friends for the sporasity of my entries of late. I know I have a very good excuse, but I feel bad that I am not contributing as much as Ameliou and Mitchell but that's okay.

I just read Mitchell's entry from yesterday and you must read it. Mitchell, we should try to meet at Schuler's so that you remove this thinking that you cannot find people at the bookstore. Becca and I love going to bookstores.

Nothing big to report from our world. I did call Supa K yesterday and it was good to talk with him for a bit. We are getting into a routine but have to get our apartment decorated. The blank walls have been getting to Becca since she moved in, however they are now starting to bother me. We graciously accept all artwork donations :=)

It looks like my parents will be coming up this weekend and will accompany us to Traverse City on Monday for the Cherry Festival. I have not been to the Festival in a couple of years. I hope to see some friends of mine that live in Petoskey who I have not seen since I was in Guatemala with them on a missions trip last November. So much has happened since then.

I think that's all for now. Have a great day!

Chris out

No comments: