Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Wedding week thoughts

Well it is wedding week and there is much to do, however I am excited for Saturday. There are not any big things left, just many little things left to do. I am looking forward to seeing many of my family and friends. I am also looking forward to seeing many friends from different seasons of my life there. However, if I had to be honest with myself, I must say I am really looking forward going to the Caribbean and lying on the beach with my wife.

Our photographer just returned from Greece and has posted many of their pictures on the web. Check them out here!

Not sure how many more blog entries there will be before we leave but stay tuned for many pictures of the wedding and the honeymoon when we return. Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement as Becca and I get married on Saturday!

Chris out

No comments: